Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Marie Antoinette

For my final Modelling project, I have to design a space for someone (a non-animated character) who is fictional  historical, real, etc....  It can be any space (bedroom, living room, some is creating a ship deck and someone else is creating a caves), anything.  The objects in the space must represent this person.  I decided to model Marie Antoinette's bedroom at the start of the revolution, right after she escaped through the door in her room.  I'll be posting my progress as the weeks go by.  So far, I've only modeled objects.  No textures, or even the actual space, yet.  But soon....  Because this is due in a month......

Silver cookie Tier (also modeled chocolate and macaroons to go on it) Professor loved this one! :b

Perfume Bottles

Cake Server/Slicer

Tea Cup and Saucer

Tea Pot:

No comments:

Post a Comment